Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Contoh dialog bahasa inggris


S: Hello vi, what are you doing here?
F: hello San, I am going to St. Mary's school festival
S: Really?
F: Yeah, I hope you want to join m, do you have some free time?
S: I have many free time today, let's go!

At the school festival

F: Wow! It's so crowded!
S: No doubt! This event is so big
F: By the way, try this food!! how is the taste?
S: It's delicious! I hope I can make this delicious food sometimes
F: I want to try it too
S: Hey, I want to watch the band performance, I want to see from the nearest place
F: I hope so, but the seats are already occupied
S: You're right, then where should we go"?
F: Shall we go home?
S: Isn't it too early?,let's take a walk first
F:Ok........... Oh! look at that girl! I hope i can be as pretty as her
S: Who? the one in the costume? Is she playing a drama? 
F: I think so, then, let's watch the drama, will you?
S: Sounds good, let's go there
F: Ok we must hurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment